About Me

I thought I can blab on endlessly about myself, but you won't have to endure much.

So in short,
I am a First Year student of M.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics at BITS, Pilani. I did my schooling from DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamali, Ranchi, yes Mahendra Singh Dhoni also completed his schooling here.

I like reading books, English and Hindi alike. I used to collect stamps, but emails put an end to it. I even used to draw well, but now that ability remains specifically for scientific diagrams and figures.

As, a person I think a thousand times before taking a decision but, when I take it I stick with my choices to the end. I either like things or do not like them, but when I like something I am dedicated to it. Every thing is black and white for me with no grey areas at all. Throughout my life I have lived on my values, and things which tried to interfere with them had to go out of my life.

I am very much into traditional Indian values and culture (including superstitions), but being a scientific man I do apply my rationale and sense on things. So, I am a nice blend of Science and Religion, notice the capitalization. When you will talk to me you will find me to be either an atheist or a pious man but not both at the same time. Even my mother is surprised by this. But, I personally know the reason. You will find me what you think you want me to be, I am always the same. The same logic applies for everyone, you believe a person is what you think he/she is not what he/she really is.

To not make it an overdose, let me stop. I will write a complete post about myself someday.

Copyright © - Mayank Abhishek | Sweet & Pure - is proudly powered by Blogger | Template Design Credits- Design Disease